Thursday, January 3, 2013

here.


Photobucket

Well, well, well…look who finally decided to show her face around here. If it isn’t your very own totally MIA author, the Dickens herself. I feel sort of awkward showing up like this. I didn’t even bring any food. Wait; don’t go….please….while I will admit I am thoroughly unprepared: I am here.

Photobucket

I’m sorry I strayed for so long and now I’m coming around here talking jive and dropping pictures of my cats and Christmas tree as fuzzy and shiny (respectively) distractions. I have no excuse other than the fact that the holidays truly got the best of me and that’s that. I wasn’t even sick- so I don’t have that as an excuse…no, I just was unable to manage my time in order to get my isht together enough to share some deliciousness here. Or even say Merry Christmas- I mean really, I am a jerk and I don’t blame you if you are not speaking to me. Just don’t be too cold for too long, dear. Because I promise the next time I come here I will have food and you will like it.

Photobucket

And so welcome 2013. Happy New Year to you and Happy (belated) Holidays to yours and happy Thursday to me- because today is the first day in almost a month that I’ve had enough time to tap out a few sentences worthy of a post over here (please stretch your sense of “worthy” just to give me a little help, here). 2012 was quite a year and I can’t wait to see what happens next.

Photobucket

Creative Commons License

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.