Monday, April 4, 2011

that's one old quiche

Check me out this week over at Edible South Shore. ESS celebrates all things local. Which, here in the Northeast, during winter, means those people eat a hella lot of root vegetables. One of my main damies, Aja Amontea, is their blog editor. Which means occasionally she plies me with wine, gelato and compliments in order to get me to drop some Porky knowledge on that corner of the web. This week, I herald the coming of spring with a recipe celebrating the humble ramp.

You might recognize the photos because I included some old faves from a brunch post from last spring. Ramps are seriously really good. You will start to see them now in the produce section and at the farmer's market. Ramp it up!

Creative Commons License

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.