Tuesday, October 5, 2010

me vs. the 'fridgerator

I have been bad at buying groceries lately. I accidentally bought too many eggs.

Photobucket

So I made a quiche: scallion, pancetta and cheddar.

Photobucket

Just like I did here. But with different fixings.

Photobucket

I made my own pie crust for the first time. Which was more or less a success.

Photobucket

But something about the quiche was off. I think it was the cheese, because it was reduced fat cheddar. And call me crazy, but I just don't trust a reduced fat cheese.

Photobucket

We ate it for dinner but threw the leftovers away. I hate that.

Photobucket

Creative Commons License

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.