Thursday, December 23, 2010

poms poms and punch for everyone!

I made pom poms until my fingers bled. I ended up with a festive wreath that looks as though it would be the de facto shag carpet in the Claus Family rumpus room.

Photobucket

I think it was worth it, yeah? Wreath inspiration found here (one of my faves). Oh! Also this wreath I made in November, inspired by the same post. I also made another one as a gift:

Photobucket

I'm not shitting you when I tell you that the above wreath was downright EASY to make. I made another one for a Christmas gift. I wouldn't lie about this sort of thing.

THIS PUNCH should come with a warning label.

Photobucket

It's full blown party time with a decorative ice mold thrown in for good measure. If a frosty punch bowl doesn't say "Good Times", then I don't know what does.

Photobucket

This concoction is Liquid Christmas Cheer, Loud Mouth Soup in it's finest form. One of our party members fell down the stairs with merriment. I think I pulled a muscle laughing. I won't name names.

THIS CAKE had more rave 5 star reviews than I have ever seen on All Recipes for one single baked good.

Photobucket

It was worth the hype. Although I did double all the spices as most of the gals suggested. I made this cake last Saturday and wrapped it tightly in Saran wrap, removing it and frosting it last night for our gift grab showdown.

Photobucket

It was still moist, delicious and flavorful. That recipe is one for the record books. So easy.

Photobucket

I hope your holiday is filled with lots of merriment (watch those stairs, they can sneak right up on you), excellent food and good company! Have fun, be safe and have a Merry Christmas!

xoxo,
jess

Photobucket



Creative Commons License

1 comment:

  1. Mittens on kittens! Love it! Hope you had a great holiday. Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.