Thursday, March 24, 2011

afternoon snack

Can I interest you in a snack?

Photobucket

As you can see I'm still plugging my way through too many boxes of Girl Scout Cookies. My niece hustled me for like, 6 boxes and solicited about 5 of my friends' phone numbers so she could bag them for some too. I told her she has a future in sales.

But forget about the GSCs for a second. Check out their friend, Green Tea Frappucino over there (can I say Frappucino on here?). I have long been scheming to make one of these homemade and I finally did it. The recipe isn't quite right yet so I have to do a little more field research, but it's coming. Until then, enjoy the cookies.

Creative Commons License

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.