Tuesday, February 28, 2012

a fresh one

Check out this fresh guy. The contents of this blanket burrito are none other than my latest nephew, Nate. My sister labored for more days than the length of my last vacation and finally, on Thursday afternoon we got this guy out into the world.

Photobucket

Sorry for no post last week. I was being a worrisome sister, stress eating Reese's cups and ruining a batch of ginger lemon muffins. They had so much potential but were sincerely, so disgusting it wasn't even worth a cautionary tale. I figured that this new bundle would be better to share.

Full recipe post to come.

xo,
Aunt Jess (6 times over)

Creative Commons License

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.